This recipe is ridiculous … it’s so easy a caveman could do it .. and probably came up with it! And it’s so good, even your husband, boyfriend, or non-salm0n lovers will fight you for the last piece!!
Author: Stef - adapted from allrecipes.com
Recipe type: Main Dish
This is a super easy salmon dish that literally takes minutes to prepare if you dilly-dally.
- 1 pound Salmon (preferably wild caught)
- ¼ cup Organic Pure Maple Syrup
- ⅛ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 clove Chopped Garlic
- ¼ t Garlic Salt or Sea Salt
- ¼ t Course Ground Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients except salmon together. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour liquid mixture over salmon and let marinate overnight. (For emergencies, a half hour is sufficient, but if you want PF Chang's grade flavor, I recommend longer). Make sure you turn it over at some point so it can marinate evenly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- That's it! It's even better the next day ...
Thanks For Your Thoughts!
If You Liked This, Please Share!